WhiteCap Institute uses Cerasorb M exclusively for Sinus Augmentation procedures. The large particle size fills space quickly, and Cerasorb M is radio-opaque allowing you to see particles clearly on x-rays.
*Package comes with 5 Vials per pack.
Cerasorb® M features an interconnecting, open multi porosity with micro, meso and macro pores (5 µm - 500 µm) and a total porosity of approx. 65%. The granules are polygonal, i.e. irregularly shaped, and facilitate canting and interlocking in the defect cavity. Micro movements are largely prevented.
Grain sizes for general bone surgery: 1.000 - 2.000 µm, 2.000 - 3.000 µm, 3.000 - 5.000 µm and 5.000 - 8.000 µm.
- Increased osteoconductivity (because of its large rough surface)
- Active, constant cellular nutrition (thanks to the special open multi porosity)
- Reduced resorption time (since the structure of micro, meso and macro pores facilitates a rapid ingrowth of local bone)
Area of indications in general bone surgery:
- Filling, bridging, and/or reconstruction of resected non-infected bony defects
- Plastic reconstruction of damaged or resected bone
- Filling of intervertebral implants